Job Code - EC0581
Electrical Connector Manufacture – Irvine, CA.
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com
The Commercial Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing and developing new and existing customer expectations and developing business solutions. The Commercial Business Development Manager will also be responsible for increasing the brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction.
1. Develop business opportunities with new and existing customers. Establish & maintain strong/strategic relationships with key decision makers.
2. Coordinate with internal teams to meet customer expectations and develop strategies to do so.
3. Evaluate and confirm vendor status, scorecard metrics, and drive opportunities to elevate status. Develop and execute a recovery plan if needed.
4. Evaluate Company’s largest % of TAM for 100% allocation.
5. Identify and develop strategies with internal teams to clear any growth hurdles.
6. Work as a team with Technical Business Development Managers and Field Sales Engineers to maximize sales growth.
7. Proactively work with teams to introduce cost down solutions on new designs and/or existing designs along with operations to explore cost effective manufacturing.
8. Attend Supplier Business Reviews as needed and coordinate with appropriate team members globally for participation as needed.
9. Work as partners with the Electronics Distribution channel to meet customer needs.
10. Manage high level opportunities and support the customer on a variety of issues including but not limited to:
a. Contracts – Develop negotiation strategies
b. Quoting/Pricing strategies
d. Stocking Programs-Coordinate with OM team.
f. T&C’s and other customer programs with internal teams
1. 2+ Years’ Experience in an Account Management/Business Development role.
2. 2+ Years’ Experience in the Electronic Component Supply business.
Qualified resumes to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com